CGU - Condiciones generales de uso
GCU – General conditions of use
By browsing this site, you acknowledge, in your capacity as User, that you know and accept the terms of the general conditions of use described below (hereinafter referred to as "T & Cs").
It is recommended that you read the T & Cs on each visit to this website because they can be modified at any time and without prior notice.
1 GENERAL INFORMATION
2 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF CONTENT
You are visiting the site of a public administration.
You can reuse the general structure of the site, the content, texts and images visible on the site / application under the conditions of the Etalab 2.0 open license (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte -open-license).
- INRAE, publisher of the site, is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of the brands and logos present on the site. Consequently, you are prohibited from reusing them without the prior written permission of INRAE.
- Certain other content may also be the subject of intellectual property rights.
This content may be uploaded to this site by the User as a "contributor". The rules applicable to contributions are indicated in article 4 "User contributions".
In terms of intellectual property, your rights and obligations are described below, depending on whether or not you are a contributor.
2.1 YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTOR
Two cases can be distinguished.
- Case n ° 1: you are the owner of the intellectual property rights of the content you upload to this site.
You agree to allow the conditions of use of your content to be identified by means of the following indications:
All rights reserved No rights are granted to the Internet user regarding the work
Attribution - (BY) No Commercial Use (NC) - No Modification (ND)
All rights are granted to the Internet user as long as he cites the name of the author without adaptation of the initial work and there is no commercial use.
- Case n ° 2: we do not hold the intellectual property rights of the content you upload to the site.
We undertake to allow identification by the indications mentioned above, if they are available from the third party owner (s), and failing this, not to copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, exploit and distribute these contents. , without the prior written consent of the owner of the rights to the accessible work.
2.2 YOU ARE NOT A CONTRIBUTOR:
- Content of a public nature can be used in accordance with the conditions of the “Etalab 2.0” open license (https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence.
These contents can be identified by the logo:
- The other content can be used in accordance with the conditions of the "Creative Commons" licenses adapted to digital content and identifiable by one of the following logos:
- Exceptional provisions concerning the use of content subject to intellectual property rights:
- The contributor holding the rights grants you the right to reproduce all or part of the content of the site, in one copy for backup or hard copy. This right is granted for strictly personal, private and non-collective use.
- You have the right to quote the content of the site, subject to compliance with French law (cf. article L.122-5 of the French Intellectual Property code).
- Content marked “all rights reserved” prohibits any re-use.
3 ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
For any question relating to the public information present on this site / application (identification, use, etc.), please contact the person responsible for access to documents and competent to answer questions relating to the reuse of public information. (PRADA):
147, rue de l’université
75 338 Paris cedex 07
Tel : 01 42 75 90 00
@ : email@example.com
4 USER CONTRIBUTIONS
Rules of publication. User publications are published under their full and entire responsibility. You formally agree to comply with the legal and regulatory provisions in force and, without this list being exhaustive, you therefore agree not to publish:
- Content that infringes the rights of others, such as invasion of privacy or violation of image rights;
- Content of a defamatory or denigrating nature, offensive, abusive, constituting harassment, undermining the protection of minors, or contrary to public order or morality;
- Content of a violent or pornographic nature or which would encourage the commission of crimes or misdemeanors or which would encourage discrimination and racial hatred, suicide or revisionist and negationist behavior;
- False, erroneous or intentionally misleading content;
- Content disclosing information allowing the specific and nominative identification of the users of the site, such as: address, postal and / or electronic, telephone numbers;
- Content likely to arise from a case of conflict of interest.
By conflict of interest is meant: any situation of interference between a public interest and public or private interests which is likely to influence or appear to influence the independent, impartial and objective exercise of its functions.
- Content contrary to the rules and customs in force of your employer or inherent in your duties, such as failure to comply with the obligation of neutrality, the duty of professional discretion, or any obligation of confidentiality to which you are bound;
- Content contrary to copyright (including reproduction, representation or distribution of a work or software), neighboring rights, trademark law or the law applicable to databases;
- Content intended to disseminate commercial, advertising or promotional messages or propaganda for products or services other than from INRAE;
- Content disseminating advice or comments that contravene legal and regulatory provisions;
Messages posted on the site are moderated a priori. Failure to comply with one of the rules indicated in these T & Cs will result in the non-validation of the contribution concerned. However, INRAE reserves the right to retract any published contribution that would be contrary to these T & Cs.
In the event that you notice that a contribution from another user does not comply with one of the rules of these T & Cs or is clearly illegal, you can report it to INRAE at the email and / or postal address located in the legal notices relating to this site.
5 INCOMING OR OUTGOING HYPERTEX LINKS
Hypertext links from the site / application to external sites. The application may contain links to external sites (partner or third party sites). INRAE cannot be held responsible for the content, the use of the content, or the operation of these external sites.
Hypertext links from external sites to the site. In the event that you wish to set up hypertext links to content on the site / application, you must:
- Make it possible to guarantee the possibility for the user to identify the origin and the author of the document;
- Do not contravene the interests of INRAE, publisher of the site.
6.1 INRAE RESPONSIBILITY
Site availability. Unless otherwise provided by law, INRAE in no way guarantees the availability of the site and the permanence over time of the information on the site.
IT security. Unless otherwise provided by law, the site, its functions and contents are not guaranteed against any security breach linked to hacking, intrusion, bug, virus, malicious software that may affect your computer hardware, software or data. You use the site, its features and its content at your own risk and under your full responsibility.
You are required to take all preventive measures necessary to protect your own data, software and / or computer systems to protect yourself against contamination from possible viruses and against any attacks.
6.2 RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INTERNET USER
Quality of content. Although INRAE strives to deliver reliable content, errors, inaccuracies or omissions cannot be completely ruled out. You are solely responsible for the consultation, choice, use and interpretation of the content of this site.
INRAE may not be held, by reason of an express or tacit obligation, as responsible towards you or third parties for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information, and in particular following an inaccurate or incomplete information, an error of indexing of all or part of the site.
User account. You are solely responsible for the use of your account and its access codes and may not oppose any fraudulent use by a third party against INRAE.
Content paid with referencing to an unidentified license or with a bad referencing. The contributor is solely and fully responsible. INRAE performs a purely technical role as a host.
Comments made initially are published under the responsibility of the user-contributor. Posts posted by contributors in response to articles express their personal views only.
The contributor is solely responsible for the exploitation, use and publication of the data he may obtain.
INRAE cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information disseminated by contributors or for technical problems encountered on the sites to which links are established, or for any interpretation of the information published on these sites as well as the consequences of their use.
Likewise, a contributor is solely responsible for any changes he makes to his profile. INRAE cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the information that the user has modified or for the consequences of his modifications.
The site complies with accessibility standards.
In this sense, each of the sites specifies the accessibility declaration and therefore its compliance with the rules relating to accessibility.
The multi-year accessibility plan and the dedicated annual action plan are available at the following address:
Reporting. In the event that you notice a lack of conformity of an online communication service referring to these general conditions of use, you can report it to INRAE andthe VINEAS team at the address below
dsi @ inrae.fr
contact @ vineas.net
8 PERSONAL DATA
The personal data (DCP) collected on this site are:
- for connection requirements: the IP address, date, time and pages viewed, technical information on response times (through cookies),
- under the contact forms: name, telephone number or email address
- for the creation of the user account: name, organization, activity, motivation, email
- These personal data are subject to computer processing implemented by the data controller concerned and the site publication manager as mentioned in the legal notices of said site.
These DCP are mandatory for the proper functioning of the website with:
- Information relating to certain cookies
- If you complete the contact form, all DCP related to the information on this form
- If you create a user account: all the data requested when creating the account.
These DCPs are intended for the implementation of the website, audience measurement, handling of incidents on response times.
The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the public interest mission.
Data collected for the purpose Retention period
Data collected for the purpose Retention period
Contact form for a non-user
5 years from the processing of the request
Distribution of newsletters
Until unsubscription or invalid email address
Carrying out satisfaction surveys
Until publication of aggregate results
Management of complaints
5 years from the resolution of the complaint
Management and follow-up of users
5 years after the departure of the person except legal or regulatory exceptions
Audience measurement - google analytics
Maximum 13 months
Internal cookies necessary for the site to function
Maximum 6 months
At the end of the indicated retention periods, the data will be destroyed.
For more information about cookies and trackers, please see the "Manage my cookies" page
The recipients of the personal data are the authorized personnel of the departments of the data controller, the partners / supervisors and the service providers in charge of the management and monitoring of users and in charge of the implementation of the website and the services offered there. .
You have a right of access, rectification, opposition for legitimate reasons, limitation and erasure relative to all personal data concerning you under the conditions provided for by the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended. , reinforced and supplemented by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which entered into force on May 25, 2018.
You can exercise these rights by contacting the editorial manager as mentioned in the legal notices or by writing to the address indicated in these same notices.
In case of doubt about the identity of the person exercising his rights, a signed identity document will be requested.
The data controller has appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer (DCP).
You can contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at INRAE - 24, chemin de Borde Rouge –Auzeville - CS52627 - 31326 Castanet Tolosan cedex - France.]
If you believe, after having contacted the data controller, that your IT and Freedoms rights have not been respected, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the CNIL by post: National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or online http://www.cnil.fr/
The site editor reserves the right to modify, without notice, these general conditions of use of the site.
You can terminate use of the site at any time by sending an email to the email and / or postal address indicated in the legal notices relating to this site. Your termination request will be taken into account by INRAE as soon as possible.
In the event of non-compliance with the obligations defined herein, INRAE reserves the right to delete your account, prevent your re-registration and initiate any action and / or remedy to put an end to any infringement of these rights and obtain compensation for the damage. suffered.
11 APPLICABLE LAW - LANGUAGE - LITIGATION
These T & Cs are governed by French law regardless of the place of use. In the event of a difference in interpretation on a translated version, only the French version hereof shall prevail.
In the event of a dispute or dispute, you agree to contact INRAE as a matter of priority in order to try to amicably resolve any dispute that may arise between the parties.
In the event of a dispute or dispute arising from the validity, interpretation and / or execution of these T & Cs which cannot be resolved amicably, except where mandatory provisions are made, the French courts will have sole jurisdiction.
Last updated: March 2021