MEDCLIV Kick-off - Occitanie (France)
The event was recorded, the recording is available on this URL: https://s.streamlike.com/bmeoqv
The detailed program of interventions is as follows:
• 10:30 am Introduction and presentation of the MECLIV project on collective action in the Mediterranean, with the support of the LACCAVE project - Nina Graveline (INRAE)
• 10:40 am Presentation of local scientific support: the KIM Vine & Wine Sciences of MUSE - Bruno Blondin (IHEV - Montpellier SupAgro)
• 10:45 am Objectives and organization of the webconference - Marc Nougier (Montpellier SupAgro - MEDCLIV) Testimonies of territorial collective actions
• 10:50 am LACCAVE prospective participatory forums for the French vine and wine sector in the face of climate change - Jean-Marc Touzard (INRAE)
• 11:00 am Local participatory events as levers for collective action - Marc Nougier (Montpellier SupAgro - MEDCLIV)
• 11:10 am The Ventoux Open Forum: consultation at the origin of a new territorial dynamic - Manon Dublet (Chamber of Agriculture of Vaucluse)
• 11:30 am Conclusions, questions, comments from participants
• 12h00 End of the event
54 people subscribed to attend the web-conference. This list involved participants from all the targeted stakeholders, but also stakeholders from other French regions, interested either by vine and wine or by the general idea of participatory approaches to drive climate change adaptation.
38 participants actually attended the event
This event had very positive impacts:
- Key stakeholders either attended the conference, or asked the link to the replay
- It raised many questions and thanks from participants in the last minutes
- One major territorial stakeholder, the Montpellier Metropolis gathering 31 cities and villages around Montpellier, expressed its intention to initiate and/or lead a participatory initiative on the adaptation of vine and wine to climate change, with the support of MEDCLIV project members.
INRA - Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
First ranking research institute in agriculture in Europe, second worldwide agricultural science provider, the INRA conducts researches concerning major society stakes.
Institut des Hautes Etudes de la Vigne et du Vin - Montpellier SupAgro
L'Institut des hautes études de la vigne et du vin de Montpellier SupAgro - IHEV - coordonne aujourd’hui les activités de formation, de valorisation de la recherche et d’expertise dans le domaine de la vigne et du vin.
MEDCLIV (Mediterranean Climate Vine & Wine Ecosystem)
Il progetto MEDCLIV sperimenta approcci partecipativi per progettare e condividere azioni rivolte alle sfide poste dal cambiamento climatico al settore viti-vinicolo mediterraneo.