LUNGOTEVERE THAON DI REVEL, 76 00196 ROMA
ENEA is a public body aimed at research, technological innovation and the provision of advanced services to enterprises, public administration and citizens in the sectors of energy, the environment and sustainable economic development. It is a public RTO and a technical agency for the Ministry of Economic Development, operating in the fields of energy, environment and new technologies to support the transition to a low-carbon economy. ENEA is organized in 4 Departments: Energy Technologies and Renewable Sources Department, Fusion and Technology for Nuclear Safety and Security Department, Energy Efficiency Unit Department and Territorial and Production Systems Sustainability Department.
The activities of the ENEA Territorial and Production Systems Sustainability Department (SSPT) department are aimed at:
· Competitiveness of production systems, innovation and job opportunities
· Valorisation, management and protection of the environment
· Quality of life, nutrition and public health
· Urban and local regeneration
In this context, the Department (and in particular the Labs MET-CLIM and BIOAG-SOQUAS) serves as scientific coordination of MED-GOLD H2020Project where tailored climate information for developing prototype climate services for the grape/wine sector are provided.
Enea’s activities focus on applied research but span the whole innovation chain:
- research: basic, mission-oriented, applied and industrial research
- technology transfer: dissemination and transfer of research results to industry and public administrations
- training and information: activities aimed at broadening sector expertise and public awareness (training courses for professionals, public administrations, citizens; summer schools etc.)
- Advanced services: Analysis, studies, tests and assessments for public and private sector
Contact the referent of this page : Dell'Aquila Alessandro
LUNGOTEVERE THAON DI REVEL, 76